Thursday, November 23, 2023

Trying leftover Thanksgiving turkey recipes: Which is the best? - Insider

  • In preparation for Thanksgiving, I've been looking for good ways to use up leftover turkey breast.
  • I made a Thanksgiving-leftover sandwich but found it took more effort than what it was worth.
  • I discovered a soup that was so delicious, I'd make another turkey just to have an excuse to eat it.

Advertisement

Each Thanksgiving, I cook a full family meal and have lots of leftover turkey in my fridge.

This year, I wanted to find creative ways to repurpose my leftovers.

I tried making dishes with varying levels of difficulty, including a Thanksgiving-leftover sandwich, turkey salad, and soup. For these recipes, I used slices of a roasted 4-pound turkey breast.

Here's how each leftover-turkey recipe stacked up.

Adblock test (Why?)



from "recipes" - Google News https://ift.tt/LHnr4ZD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Dump and Go' Slow Cooker Recipes for Your Easiest-Ever Weeknight Suppers - Yahoo Life

It’s no secret we’re big fans of the slow cooker — anything that makes getting dinner on the table easier is a huge win in our books. And fo...